Hiring Experienced Fabricators
Posted on: October 30, 2019
HIRING – JULY 2021
Silver Streak Boats is looking for Fabricators to start immediately. We fabricate and build a popular boat line. We are looking for candidates who have a background in the marine world and possess fabrication and welding skills to join our growing team.
Work for a reputable boat building facility est. 1987 in beautiful Sooke, BC! If you love fishing and the outdoors you will love living and working in Sooke! We are currently constructing a new shop in order to meet the demand of the market.
Job entails, cutting, forming, rolling materials in aluminum, helping assemble boats of all sizes using press brakes, plate rolls, plasma cutters, punches, shears, programmable pipe benders, & reading drawings provided with 3D modeling software.
• Comprehensive benefits plan
• Tool Allowance after 1 year of employment
• Paid sick days after 1 year of employment
• Competitive Wages, dependant upon experience
• Apprenticeship opportunities
• Additional courses and training available paid for by Silver Streak (ex. Forklift training, WHMIS, OFA, etc.
• Onsite CWB (re)certification
• Must be trade qualified or have aluminum boat building/ship building/sheet metal experience
• Mison (tri-gas) experience an asset
• Driver’s license & vehicle required
• Can start immediately
Serious inquiries only and/or willing to re-locate to Sooke, BC
Salary: $58,240.00-$72,800.00 per year. Wage is dependent on experience and is a starting wage.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
*We are not hiring welders at this time. Fabrication experience/certification is a must*